About Pacific Asia Express
Pacific Asia Express and PIL
Pacific Asia Express Pty Ltd (PAE) is a subsidiary company of PIL, and has represented PIL across Australia since 1990. PAE boasts a truly unique national coverage around Australia with fully owned offices in all the Australian major ports as well as Darwin, Townsville, Launceston and Mildura.
Pacific International Lines (PIL) is a Singapore based, private company founded by Mr Y.C. Chang in 1967. PIL is currently ranked amongst the top 20 largest container carriers worldwide.
PIL currently operate a fleet of over 190 container vessels, and this consists of predominately owned vessels and a proportion of chartered vessels as well. PIL also operates a fleet of multi-purpose vessels for specialised and over dimensional cargoes.
We specialise in the movement of:
- General and Reefer Containers
- Specialised Equipment such as Flatracks and Open Top containers
- Project and Over-Dimensional cargo
- Break Bulk cargo
- Hazardous cargo
With a global network connecting all continents and most countries with Australia, we offer eight separate weekly services to Australia with regular and direct calls at all the major ports.
Services snapshots are:
- Direct services between North Asia and the East Coast of Australia
- Transhipment services via Singapore calling at all major ports in Australia
- Weekly service from the USA to the East Coast of Australia
- A range of TransTasman services
- Tasmanian feeder services,
- Northern Australian service including Darwin and Townsville
- Pacific Islands
For more information visit www.pilship.com