International Freight Services
Pacific Asia Express (PAE) is an independent company offering international shipping services and freight logistics through a global network of partnerships to customers within Australia and International markets.
We are part of the Pacific International Lines (PIL) group of companies, representing the group as the Australian agent since 1990.
PIL operates over 190 container vessels and specialisies in the global transportation of
- General containers and refrigerated containers (reefer)
- Specialist equipment transport
- Over dimensional cargo
- Break bulk
- Hazardous materials
With such a pedigree in global shipping you can be assured your international freight requirements will be handled with care and expertise.
PAE can also provide a door-to-door solution for transporting of freight from international manufacturers to the local market or point of distribution.
In addition to our own PIL operated global shipping services, PAE has the capability to provide traditional freight services through our network of partnerships.
Through these partnerships we are able to arrange:
- Transport at point of origin
- Container packing and unpacking
- Customs and Quarantine clearance services
- Warehousing and distribution service
Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Our large network of international freight companies allows PAE to provide a supply chain management solution that will represent true value to your business.
Our unique supply chain management solution provides our customers with:
- A true international shipping company with total geographic coverage
- Australian agent for all PIL international freight services
- One-stop international freight and cargo logistics solutions
- LCL and FCL capabilities
- Oversize and special project cargo handling
- Consolidation and de-consolidation
- International air freight and sea freight
- Comprehensive cargo tracking and reporting
Pacific Asia Express understands the complexities surrounding many of the customs reporting and declaration requirements to government agencies.
We partner with a select group of Licensed Customs Brokers operating throughout Australia to ensure we are able to offer specialist advice tailored to your freight requirements.
Our partner brokers ensure declarations are completed accurately and on time for your import, export and air freight movements.
We can assist in the coordination of:
- Import and export clearance
- Tariff classification and duty file maintenance
- Valuation and Legislative Advice
- Customs entry Auditing / Duty Drawbacks / Duty refunds
- Landed Costings
- Shipment monitoring and status reporting
- Export document preparation
- Consulting services and advice